www.studying-with-children.de         Print     Help     Sitemap     Contact     Search     Studentenwerk Giessen

Home / Financial support / The cost of childcare

The cost of childcare

As a student, there are various ways for you to obtain financial support for childcare. You can contact the relevant Youth Welfare Office / Jugendamt to apply for an allowance towards the cost of childcare. In addition, you can also contact the Family Service Office at Giessen Student Services / Studentenwerk Gießen A.d.ö.R. and apply to join the childminder network and for the babysitter allowance.

    •     www.studying-with-children.de     •     Last update: 11.11.2022     •     © Studentenwerk Giessen     •     Legal Notice